- This is the historic Turner Stevens Bank of Lyons building. Built in 1917 it is a unique space that features bank vaults on the main and basement levels.
- 12 ft high ceilings
- Superb corner visibility on Main Street in downtown Lyons
- Traffic volume is 12,554 cars per day
- Lyons is a hot spot for tourists heading up to or returning from Rocky Mountain National Park.
- An abundance of amenities within walking distance including a mainstay of Oskar Blues Brewery.
© Copyright Dean Callan & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved